We are a modern and well-equipped academy, currently undergoing exciting developments. This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher looking to work as part of a dynamic team in a friendly work environment. We provide ongoing support and offer room for growth.
The academy is located in Montilla, a friendly town 30 minutes outside of Córdoba. Ideal for someone looking to be close to the city, without all the hustle and bustle.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our company, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please do NOT send us your CV unless you match ALL the requirements listed below.
15-20 hours/week – part time position with possibility of developing into full time
Salary and benefits
+ 5 days paid Summer holiday + extra holidays
+ Friendly and professional environment
+ Training & ongoing support
+ Health and social security coverage
+ Disability and life Insurance
Please note the cost of living is low in Montilla, thus allowing for a good standard of living.
• Must have EU passport or 1 year valid work visa
• Must have a university degree and teaching certificate
• Native English Level Speaker
• Experience in teaching preparing Cambridge and Trinity exams as well as teaching teens
• Professional in appearance and demeanour
• A working knowledge of Spanish an advantage
How to apply
We thank all applicants for their interest in our company, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.