• Teach students who are eager to learn English from native speakers
• Gain valuable international experience with plenty of support and benefits
• Enhance your CV/Resume with schools over 100 years old!
• Experience the fantastic cultures of China and Southeast Asia with cheap travel all year round
• Top salaries + low cost of living = your money goes farther
• Hundreds of teachers needed-- great for friend groups
• 1 year contract
Teaching English as a foreign language in Public Primary and High Schools
20 to 40 Total Working Hours (teaching/office divide depends on job)
Location: Beijing, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Foshan
Age Groups: 6 to 16 years old
Positions are for 1 year minimum. Candidates will be expected to arrive one week early for training, cultural immersion, and school/apartment placement.
Salary and benefits
+ Medical Insurance
+ Legal working visa (reimbursed)
+ Housing provided near to school / Accommodation Allowance
+ Flight provided / Airfare Allowance (8,000 to 10,000 RMB)
+ Free Chinese language classes (depending on job offered)
+ Holiday Pay
The cost of living is much cheaper than in western countries, where you can save to pay off student loans or save to travel during or after your contract.
• 1 to 2 years of teaching experience
• Clean criminal record check
• 120 HR TEFL certificate-- can be obtained online once you get a job offer
Note: these jobs are not suitable for teachers with dependent children as there is no schooling provided.
How to apply
Edvectus is a company of international ex-teachers, helping others to teach abroad. Please visit the following link for more TEFL information: www.edvectus.com/pages/teach-english-in-china