We focus more on teachers who will come to China for the very first time or new teacher in the ESL industry, helping our teachers gain the best positions. More importantly, we provide on-going assistance for our teachers, from unblocking Wechat account to starting business in China.
Most of our positions will be ESL English teaching positions in public schools and training schools across China, no matter urban Tier one cities or relatively rural cities. As well as positions in some reputable international schools which might require adequate experience of teaching in China, please feel free to get in touch for details.
Contracts will only be signed with schools directly, and we will not charge anything from our teachers.
• Total working hours from 13 to 25 per week, no office hours or light office hours
• Teach oral English, Curriculum/Textbook
• Kindergarten to University (mostly primary school to high school students)
• Class size: 30-40 students
• Class length: 45 mins
• 18 to 25 teaching hours per week (total working hours around 35-40)
• Curriculum/textbook, bilingual assistant
• Students age: 3 to 14 years or adults
• Class size: 10-30 students
• Class length: 40-50 mins
Salary and benefits
Monthly salary 13,000 to 20,000 RMB depending on regions and actual working hours
+ Free accommodation
+ Z work visa
+ Medical insurance
+ Flight reimbursement around 6,000-8,000 RMB annually
+ Further Chinese training and support
+ Winter holidays and summer holidays (generally only winter holidays will be paid, but there will be opportunities provided for summer camp teaching)
Monthly salary from 18,000RMB depending on regions and actual working hours + plus other general benefit packages
• Have a bachelors degree or above (any major accepted, Education preferred)
• Be native English speakers, or have degree in English and Education for English Non-native
• Have a TEFL or relevant teaching certificate
• Be willing to adventure and work in China for a least one year
Teaching experience is preferred.
How to apply
Feel free to reach out to us for anything you might want to ask.