Candidates should hold a Bachelor Degree plus either a teaching license or a TEFL/TESOL Certificate (120 hours or more), and ideally have previous teaching experience. Native speakers preferred. Applicants already working in China will be most welcome.
• Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class
• Creating lesson plans and modifying accordingly throughout the year
• Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
• Creating positive educational climate for students to learn in
• Meeting course and school-wide student performance goals
• Working closely with teaching assistant and other colleagues to plan and coordinate work
• Participating in workshops and training sessions organized by the school and education bureau
• Post a short writing piece about your experience in Suzhou every quarter in the official platform
Duration: 1 year
About Suzhou City
Suzhou is located in the center of the Yangtze Delta, just a short train ride to Shanghai and in the heart of China’s “Golden Triangle”. Jiangsu Province is known throughout China as one of the most beautiful areas, and Suzhou is right at the top of the list of attractions, thus earning its reputation as China’s “earthly Paradise”.
Taihu Lake, East Hill, West Hill and other scenic areas attract throngs of tourists year round, and its canal waterways have earned it the nickname “Venice of the Orient.” With its mild climate and breathtaking scenery, Suzhou an attractive destination to visit or to settle down and is always among China’s “Most Livable Cities.”
Suzhou Industrial Park (SIP) is the most modern part of Suzhou; it was developed in 1994 as a technological cooperation project between China and Singapore. It has developed into an internationally competitive, high-tech industrial park. Because of SIP, Suzhou has transformed into an advanced international city while maintaining the charm of old China.
SPECIAL NOTE – We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
About The School
Our client has the support and recognition of the local Education Bureau, public schools and other educational institutions.‘‘Foreign Teachers on Campus’’ Program which is a government project sponsored by Suzhou Industrial Park (SIP) Education Bureau. Our client is delegated to run the project in every matter of operation from recruitment to day-to-day support.
Salary and benefits
• Monthly stipend
• Housing allowance or a shared apartment
• Contract completion bonus
• Medical insurance
• Airport pickup and arrival support
• Ongoing training and opportunity for advancement
• Ongoing support and culture immersion programs
How to apply
Or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org