Why not join Babylangues and teach English to French children in an engaging and stimulating way?
We are recruiting now!
Find out more at http://job-in-france.babylangues.com
With its method based on scientific research and carefully adapted to the different stages of childhood, Babylangues is France's leading specialist in early language acquisition and has revolutionised the way children learn languages
through interactive activities taking place in their homes. Acclaimed by linguists and extensively covered in prestigious media outlets (BBC, NPR, Le Figaro, etc.), Babylangues is recruiting Anglophone instructors
throughout the year and offering them the opportunity of a job in France, regardless of their level in French.
No prior teaching credentials are required to become a Babylangues Language Instructor, as all instructors are fully trained and provided with extensive pedagogical material upon joining the company.
Over the course of their sessions, instructors introduce children to a range of fun activities (singing, dancing, drawing, etc.) and acquire invaluable professional skills. Furthermore, working with a French family is a great chance for instructors to improve their French and gain a first-hand insight into French culture.
As an instructor with Babylangues, you will:
* Work with children and share your passion for languages
* Receive training in Babylangues' methodology, acquire skills and discover a new way of teaching
* Improve your understanding of French culture by meeting French families
* Join a wide community of highly qualified language instructors and make friends from all over the world
Location: Paris and 17 other French cities: Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux, Nantes, Lille, Toulouse, Montpellier, Nice, Rennes, Grenoble, Tours, La Rochelle, Aix-en-Provence, Strasbourg, Dijon, Poitiers and Angers.
Start date: Recruiting now! We accept applications all year round.
Working hours: generally during the after-school period, and/or all-day Wednesdays and Saturdays. You should be available at least 2 days a week starting 4pm.
Salary and benefits
Competitive pay rates : Between 10,45€ and 16,50€ net per hour/ 13.86€ and 23.50€ brut (potential for up to 10€ transportation bonus).
Watch out for the difference between 'brut' and 'net'! 'Brut' is the equivalent of ‘gross’ in English - the total salary including social security benefits; pension, healthcare etc. Net is the salary you receive once these benefits have been paid to the French government.
Flexible hours to suit availabilities: 5 to 20 hours per week.
French part-time open-ended contract (CDI).
* Free French classes
* Free mobile phone
* Free Vélib' pass (bike rental service)
* Help settling into life in France (accommodation, French bank account, French social security, CAF)
* Discounts on holidays and outings
* Speak English as a mother tongue, or have a very strong proficiency in English
* Be aged 18 years old minimum
* Be an EU citizen or possess a valid working or student visa
* Have experience working with young children
* Be conscientious, dynamic and creative (artistic and sports skills are a plus)
* No level of French or formal teaching experience required.