To plan and deliver online lessons (mainly speaking&listening) in accordance with the ESOL curriculum and CEFR descriptors.
Tutors are freelancers working from home, providing support to multicultural students based in and out of the UK.
Tutors must have a PC with camera, microphone and reliable (fast) internet connection.
Working hours are between 9 am and 1 pm, one weekday and occasional Saturday (flexible hours can be arranged to suit the candidate).
Teachers can be based anywhere in the world as long as they can work UK time zone.
Salary and benefits
• In depth knowledge of the ESOL curriculum and CEFR
• 12+ months teaching experience
• IT literate (proficient in using MS office, skype, email etc.)
• At least one professional reference
• Professional, organised, empathetic, patient and able to motivate students
• Reliable, responsible, easy-going
• Understand cultural and social barriers students may face
• Have a recent DBS certificate or be willing to obtain one