• Deliver online lessons to students of particular grade level
• Evaluate and grade students' class work and participation
• Provide effective feedback to guide student earning and success
• Attend discipline specific and administrative meetings as scheduled
• Set-up: Online Group Class (10 - 20 students)
• Student age range: 8 - 16 years old
• Teaching materials: provided by Waijiaoyi
• Class length: 25 minutes
• Teaching Platform: ClassIn Learning Management Software
Why should you become a foreign teacher?
Waijiaoyi partners with hundreds of primary and high school all over China, which can provide you with an insight into the different cultural styles of China.
You can work at home and get paid without having to leave your home.
We can provide enough classes to ensure that you teach between 10 and 30 hours a week.
Additional payment for every hour of class, rate is based on performance, qualifications & experience
With all requirements being met, a half year bonus will be provided.
If a teacher keeps good attendance and has no classes affected for the month, an extra $1 per teaching hour will be provided.
We will provide you with plenty of training so that you can have continuous progress in your teaching skills.
A chance to travel to China with flight tickets & hotel expenses covered by the company as a reward!
Salary and benefits
• Pay Rate: $280 per month (for 8 hours per weekend, paid for just being online, with or without class)
• Professional ongoing training with pay and get to know more about Chinese culture
• Monthly KPI Incentive
• Chances for Excellent Performance Award every Semester
• FREE TRIP to China
• Bachelor’s Degree
• TEFL/TESOL/ CELTA Certification
• Teaching Experience (Online or On-site / One-to-one, group or classroom)
• Excellent command of the English language
• Group class teaching experience is an advantage
Bachelor’s degree/ College level/ Certificates like TEFL, TESL or CELTA