Our Teachers -
Teaching English classes to young Chinese learners (aged 3-12) in a group class setting. Classes are taught entirely in USKid’s virtual classroom. Teachers will have to communicate with the Chinese teacher in class with them! This is important to ensure a smooth class experience for the students.
Each class is comprised of 25 minutes of content and a 5minute buffer.
Classes are all taught through USKid’s online virtual classroom. A computer with a webcam and a microphone is required.
All course materials are provided by USKid and are divided into Phonics, Songs, Reading, and General Conversation courses for one on one class.
Teachers commit to available time slots at least two weeks in advance; availabilities may change from week to week. Students can book classes up to 12 hours in advance.
Teachers are required to open 8 hours of slots per week during Prime Time:
Prime time hours (Beijing time): Weekdays: 4 to 8pm Weekends: 9am to 8pm
Salary and benefits
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• ESL or other teacher certifications necessary
• Online ESL teaching experience preferred
• Classroom experience in the US local school preferred
• US State Teaching License preferred
• Access to a reliable high-speed internet connection
• Access to a desktop computer or laptop with audio/video capabilities