A job which fits in with your lifestyle, offers you flexibility with a huge sense of fulfilment - what could be better?
Up until now, the thought of teaching online may never have crossed your mind. However, as we all know, times have changed. Demand for online learning has increased tremendously, especially English.
Whether you are an experienced teacher or venturing into the unknown, we can help. You will receive full training and the opportunity to become a certified ESL Teacher.
What does the role involve?
• Teach English to (mainly) children, aged between 5 - 10, using lesson plans
• Lessons are generally between 25 - 60 minutes long
• Mainly 1-2-1 lessons. If groups, they tend to be small, typically no more than 6 in one lesson.
Salary and benefits
• Online ESL companies tend to pay an hourly rate with the opportunity to earn bonuses based on your performance. This could be up to £25 / $32/hr!
• The more committed and enthusiastic you are, the more you will earn.
• Pay is monthly, generally by bank transfer or another form of online payment (PayPal, Payoneer etc).
• HD webcam, headset with microphone needed
• Windows or Mac OS with min 4GB RAM and fast processor (i5 etc)
• A Bachelor degree
• A 120hr ESL qualification (TEFL, CELTA, TESOL etc)
• 6 hours spare per week (minimum)
• Loads of enthusiasm!
How to apply