Our international team works all over the world with 4-12 years old children from Russia, Poland, Turkey, Germany, Spain, and other countries.
Time and Location Flexibility - We offer timezone diversity. You open slots and arrange your business days when and where it feels the most convenient for you.
Teaching materials - You don’t need to make any lesson plans: Novakid provides a program that was created by experienced practicing teachers and methodologists.
Administration - Our highly experienced global support team is always ready to provide immediate assistance at your request.
Professional growth - We offer continuing education sessions throughout the year with facilitators who provide training opportunities for understanding latest platform innovations, curriculum methodologies, and implementation of best teaching practices.
Global Reach - Novakid connects you with students located in diverse geographical locations. This provides you with optimal opportunities to know new cultures and countries while gaining uniquely diverse teaching experience.
Mentorship - Our group of like-minded mentors is dedicated to continuously exploring the latest tools and strategies to facilitate learning. They are always willing to assist you in developing and improving your skills to create the most enjoyable and effective teaching environment.
Salary and benefits
• Flexible working hours
• Stable income based on the number of successfully conducted lessons
• Bonuses for successful trials and referrals
• Curriculums provided by NovaKid
• Regular students
• Training program and personal growth
• Possibility to impact the lives of thousands of children all over the world
• BA degree or higher
• An international teaching certificate such as DELTA, CELTA, TESOL or TEFL
• Minimum one-year teaching experience with children
• Online teaching experience is not required but would be a plus
• Minimum expected working load - 10 hours per week
How to apply
In the application, please mention that you found this advertisement on eslbase.com.