2 students per class.
Teaching materials provided.
Contract term: 12 months.
Regular class courses last 30 weeks, providing a stable income and the chance to form a genuine connection with your students.
Ongoing professional development opportunities through weekly teacher training courses.
Supportive online teaching community.
Salary and benefits
- $18-$27 per 50-minute Regular Class
- $18 per 50-minute Trial Class
- $5 bonus for each class taught 7pm-9pm BJT Sat-Sun
- $5 bonus for each trial student enrolled at Whales
- $150-$450 Full Completion Bonus depending on monthly lessons taught
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum 120-hour ESL certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA etc.) or currently enrolling in one
- Native speaker with citizenship from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland
- At least one year experience teaching children
- Availability to teach at least 8 peak hours (7pm-9pm Mon-Sun BJT, 9am-12pm Sat-Sun BJT)
How to apply
I will mentor you through the application process, from making your CV as attractive to Whales as possible, to helping you prepare for your interview/mock class, to onboarding and adjusting to life as an online teacher.