Start date: Now
• Below are all shown in Beijing Time (GMT+8)
• Availability within the times shown below would be required.
• Mon -- Fri: Availability between 6pm-9:10pm
• Sat -- Sun: Availability between 8:30am-9:10pm
Class schedule follows school terms in China
Generally each class will meet 2 times on-line, at the same time every week.
According to different terms, a class would last either 4 or 15 weeks. Therefore, candidates could commit certain time slots
consistently over a long period of time is required.
• Teaching 1-on-3 ESL lessons online to Chinese kids 5-12 years old
• 1-on-15 classes available for exceptional teachers with excellent internet connection and computer hardware.
• 40-minutes per lesson
• Teaching assistant provided
• Working from anywhere with a computer and stable Internet connection
• Pre-job training and on-job training provided
• BlingABC provides all the curriculum, so our teachers can be more focused on teaching
Salary and benefits
• Possible for special programs with an extra bonus of $9/hr
• Stepped promotion path with salary raise
• A Bachelor’s degree or above
• Must be a holder of TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or State/provincial teaching license (still valid)
• Teaching experience in K-12, or ESL experience of young learners
• Wired, high speed internet connection
• Punctual, good communication skills and easy-going
• A well-balanced, flexible and adaptable nature
• A demonstrated respect of the values, cultural differences and expectations of the Chinese parents