Online English Teachers For Kids
Below are all shown in Beijing Time (GMT+8). Availability within the times shown below would be required.
Mon-Fri: Availability between 6pm-9pm
Sat-Sun: Availability between 8am-9pm
Class schedule follows school terms in China and generally each class will meet 2 times on-line, at the same time every week.
According to different terms, a class would last either 4 or 15 weeks. Therefore, candidates could commit to certain time slots during the week for the whole course is required.
• Teaching 1-on-3 ESL lessons online to Chinese kids 5-9yrs old
• 40-minutes per lesson
• Teaching assistant provided
• Working from anywhere with a computer and stable Internet connection
• Pre-job training and on-job training provided
• BlingABC provides all the curriculum, so our teachers can be more focused on teaching
Salary and benefits
• Stepped promotion path with salary raise
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate
• At least 1 year teaching experience in K-12, or ESL experience for any age
• Punctual, good communication skills and easy-going
• A well-balanced, flexible and adaptable nature
• A demonstrated respect of the values, cultural differences and expectations of the Chinese parents