As remote tutors, successful candidates will teach online EFL lessons as independent contractors working from home. Tutors typically work at least 7 hours per week, usually in the early morning or evening hours, based on client volume and needs. The children, ages 3–12, will be excited to practice English with their tutors in an engaging, interactive 1:1 online setting.
Welcome to Happy NeuABC! You'll be working on a dynamic, new platform powered by NeuPals and Cricket Media, partner companies in China and the U.S.—with tried-and-true content adapted from Happy Campers by Macmillan Education, LLC. Together, Cricket Media and NeuPals will supply administrative and scheduling support.
- Experienced teachers of ESL (English as a second language) or EFL (English as a Foreign Language) are the most suitable candidates.
- Must be a Native English speaker who is a resident of the United States or Canada.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Must have an accredited teaching certification or ESL certification (e.g. TESOL, TESL, TEFL, etc.).
- At least 4 hours a week availability for tutoring (early mornings Mon.–Sun., evenings Fri. & Sat.)
- Experience teaching ESL/EFL to children ages 3-12, in the classroom or online.
- In addition to classroom/online experience, 1:1 tutoring experience ideal.
- Comfort and experience delivering online instruction using tools such as PowerPoint, Skype, etc.
- Access to high-speed internet capable of transmitting seamless video and images.