Reporting directly to the Academic Director (AD) or Academic coordinator (AC), ESL Instructor is responsible for planning, teaching and evaluating assigned classes in accordance with the ELS Language Centres curriculum with assistance from the AD or AC, Instructional Specialists and Senior Instructors; for maintaining student class records; for fulfilling administrative duties as required and/or requested by the AD or AC; and for participating in professional development activities such as workshops, meetings and assisting Associate Instructors.
Salary and benefits
• Teaching work permit arrangement
• 20 days schedule leave to be taken over 4 session breaks
• general welfare benefits such as health insurance, sick leave, etc.
• Economy class airfare from country of origin
• Opportunities to earn more for overtime
• Excellent opportunity for those interested in continuous professional teacher development and learning more about multimedia use in teaching English
• Have a basic degree, professional teaching qualification and a minimum of five years experience
• Age between 25 to 55 years old
• Show a desire to for continuous professional development and sharing of best practices
• Display a commitment to high standards of delivery
• Reflect a can-do attitude that supports the ELS brand position
• Practise respect for all communities, cultures and religions
How to apply
or drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org