We are currently looking for a number of enthusiastic, motivated and reliable teachers to join our growing team of academic professionals.
The role of a Busy Bee Academy English teacher is open to all graduates or experienced and motivated teachers. We value candidates with teaching credentials and/or experience teaching Montessori, early childhood, teenagers or adults.
We will value above all talent and a clear vocation for teaching.
We are going through an expansion phase and therefore have a number of projects available from working with Young Learners aged 3 -12 or teenagers.
All projects involve:
• classroom management and basic administration
• planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups
• preparing and setting tests, examination papers and graded exercises
• marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
• devising and producing new materials, including audiovisual resources
• friendly and confident manner
• good planning and organisational skills
• the ability to work under pressure
• flexibility and an adaptable teaching style
• creative skills and ideas for developing the syllabus with practical and interesting lessons
• excellent communication and listening skills
• sensitivity, tolerance and patience
• sufficient Spanish to provide feedback to clients or children’s parents
Typically 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday afternoons, Saturday mornings.
Starting September 2019
Salary and benefits
• Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
• Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CertTESOL)
• Young Learners (YL) Extension to CELTA
• Teaching Young Learners Extension Certificate (TYLEC)
Candidates must be native level speakers authorised to work in the EU and provide us with a police criminal records check from both Spain and your home country.
Experience teaching Trinity or the Cambridge syllabus to young learners or adults is desirable.
How to apply
Subject: JOB APPLICATION BBA 2019