tap : teach abroad programme
This pioneering programme will open doors to new adventures with the opportunity to move between Stirling Education schools in other countries, experiencing new cultures and making friends for life along the way.
The majority of the school curriculum delivered in English.
22 hours contact time per week, for a minimum 9-month contract.
Salary and benefits
• Free accommodation
• Free return flights and airport pick up when arriving in host country
• Lunch provided on school days
• Work permits and visas arranged by school staff
• Opportunities to progress in other Stirling Education schools
• Desire to inspire, empower and nurture tomorrow's Global Citizens
• An appropriate Teaching English as a Foreign Language qualification: TEFL, TESOL, CELTA or equivalent
• Native level English speaker
• The ability to obtain a clear background check (paid for by the company)
• The ability to live abroad for at least 9 months
How to apply
Full job specifications and benefits can also be found on our website.