Course begins on September 18th and finishes on June 22nd. Possibility of renewing contract.
Working week involves an average 25 teaching hours and related tasks (Cambridge exam invigilation, teaching material preparation, administrative tasks...).
If at the end of the contract, the average hours per week are higher than 25, compensation will be offered, either in money or in free time.
Lessons are held 16.00 to 19.00 (children and teens) and 19.00 to 20.30/21.00 (adults) Monday to Friday. Saturdays 10.00 to 13.00 are also possible. Spare lessons in the mornings for adults and companies. Teachers are also expected to work a few Saturdays during the year for Cambridge exams invigilations.
Salary and benefits
• Free lunch at school restaurant Monday to Friday
• Paid holidays: 2 weeks of Christmas holiday and 10 days of Eastern holidays.
• Room in school apartment offered for 250 per month + expenses (only for native level teachers not living in the area yet)
• B.A.or University Degree
• Experience teaching children (desirable)
• Intermediate Spanish level (desirable)
• CELTA Diploma (or similar) or 1 year experience
• EU Citizenship or Residence Permission in Spain
NOTE: APPLICANTS WITH NO DEGREE WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT
How to apply
Subject "English Teacher 2018/2019"