We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and reliable teacher to join our growing team of academic professionals.
The role is open to all graduates or experienced and motivated teachers. We value candidates with teaching credentials and/or experience teaching early childhood, teenagers or adults.
We will value above all talent and a clear vocation for teaching.
We are going through an expansion phase and therefore have a project available Young Learners aged 9 -11.
• classroom management and basic administration
• planning, preparing and delivering lessons
• preparing and setting tests, examination papers and graded exercises
• preparing exciting and entertaining activities to learn English
• marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
Typically 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday afternoons, Saturday mornings.
Starting January 2020
Salary and benefits
Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) // Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CertTESOL) // TEFL
Candidates must be native level speakers authorised to work in the EU and provide us with a police criminal records check from both Spain and your home country.
Experience teaching Trinity or the Cambridge syllabus to young learners or adults is desirable.
• Friendly and confident manner
• Good planning and organisational skills
• The ability to work under pressure
• Flexibility and an adaptable teaching style
• Creative skills and ideas for developing the syllabus with practical and interesting lessons
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Sensitivity, tolerance and patience
• Sufficient Spanish to provide feedback to clients or children’s parents
How to apply
Subject: JOB APPLICATION BBA 2020