Big Apple Academia de Idiomas Badajoz
We have been teaching students from age 4 through adult since 2008. We are an officially recognised Cambridge Preparation Centre and have an ever-growing number of exam preparation students. We are very proud of our
achievements and hope that all new teachers will further enhance the school’s teaching programme.
The job would require availability from Monday to Friday, mainly in the afternoons and evenings. We offer reduced class sizes (maximum 9 students per group). All teachers are provided with their own, well-equipped classroom with wi-fi. The school has a wide range of resources including books for all levels, toys and games. We try to maintain an all-English environment but you
will find that speaking at least some Spanish is helpful.
Salary and benefits
Our compensation package is considerably more than that stipulated in national pay agreements. Teachers also receive holiday pay on completion of contracts.
We believe that we offer an extremely attractive package for one of the most economical regions of the country to live in.
• Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
• A University Degree
• A recognised EFL teaching qualification: Trinity Certificate or Cambridge CELTA
• Have demonstrable (and contactable) references
• Solid classroom management skills
• A good rapport with students
• Be hard working with a strong desire to improve as a teacher
• Be a team player who is willing to share ideas
• Patience and the ability to work under pressure
• Be enthusiastic about living and working in Spain
• A working knowledge of Spanish
How to apply
For further information visit: www.turismoextremadura.com