CAEC/ACS is currently seeking English teachers to teach abroad in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and many other cities across China. Opportunities are available at preschools, elementary schools, middle schools, high schools and private schools. Online tutoring and teaching opportunities are also available.
This is an incredible work and travel opportunity for someone looking to further their career in teaching, and meet others passionate about education while experiencing an exciting life abroad.
• Join a community of full-time CAEC teachers in China
• Teach English to classes of 15 to 30 students
• Plan and deliver lessons using ESL courseware
• Evaluate student progress
• Provide ongoing guidance for improvement
• Other teaching duties as assigned
Salary and benefits
• $1,500 to $3,000 USD (10,000 to 20,000 RMB) monthly compensation depending on teaching experience and school location
• Some schools offer free housing
• Teacher may receive full or partial flight reimbursement
• Teacher receives airport pick-up upon arrival
• Teacher receives free hotel accommodation first 5 days in China
• Teacher receives free health insurance upon arrival
• Teacher receives free Mandarin Chinese lessons at assigned school
Teacher Support and Resources
Teachers are encouraged to participate in company-organized networking and social events, Chinese classes and other community-based activities. With offices throughout China, we are at your side in arranging housing, phone, utilities and other daily life accommodations to make sure you hit the ground running.
• Must be able to obtain a valid working Visa for China
• The ability to live abroad (required)
• Citizenship: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Austalia, New Zealand, South Africa citizens (required)
• TESOL or TEFL certification (preferred)
• Tutoring or teaching experience (preferred)