Our client is an early learning education group with multiple kindergartens in Nanjing City and greater Jiangsu Province. Specialised in providing a bilingual education experience, these kindergartens conduct classes in both English and Chinese.
As an English teacher you will be responsible for working within the established curriculum to utilise English teaching strategies and methods to educate children between 2 – 5 yrs.
Working hours are a standard 8 hr day.
Salary and benefits
• One year contract
• Return flight: 1 per year
• Holidays: up to 5 weeks
• Assistance with visa and work permits
• Native or near Native English speaker
• Love of teaching and working with young children
• At least 1 years experience teaching English as a foreign language to pre-school or kindergarten aged children
• Creative and flexible, you will be able to adapt to the learning needs of a variety of language levels
• Sense of adventure and ability to work in new and exciting environments
How to apply
Phone: +61 1300 881 604
Address: Lvl 24, 108 St Georges Tce, Perth WA 6000