The position would involve teaching students of different levels as well as different age groups but mainly children and teens. I am especially keen to find someone who enjoys working with younger learners.
There is a maximum of 8 students in each group.
Most of our classes are in the afternoon from 4:30-8:30 (Monday-Thursday) and there is an option to teach online morning classes too.
Some classroom teaching experience is required and the ideal candidate must be professional and passionate about teaching with a motivation to develop.
We are looking for dynamic language teachers to work with our students in a friendly yet professional environment.
We offer salaries which are highly competitive and you'll have the opportunity to develop professionally.
We are interested in hearing from experienced teachers who can hit the ground running or even those who are starting out and need some more guidance and support. We recognise that character and other experiences are just as important as hours spent in the classroom!
Our school is small but growing quickly and therefore, there will be some great opportunities for teachers who wish to take on some managerial responsibilities and potentially, run their own academy.
Salary and benefits
You will receive a contract with Social Security contributions. The contract is for 9 months from mid September until mid June and includes paid holidays at Christmas and Easter. There may be an option to work in the summer too.
Teachers will have the opportunity to top up their hours and salary by taking on extra responsibilities which could include
- Online morning classes
- Participating in social activities with students
- Producing materials for online conversation courses
- Creating posts for social media
- Mentoring other teachers
- Ad hoc Saturday workshops and kids fundays
In addition, a training budget will be set up for teachers who renew their contract. This can be used for appropriate professional development courses or accrued for the DELTA.
- Must have an EU passport or permission to work in Spain.
- A knowledge of Spanish is useful but not essential.
- Must be well organised and good with people
- The ability to inspire, manage and motivate students
- The ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- A proactive, positive attitude
- An ability to develop a good rapport with students and create a very positive learning environment.
How to apply
- Outline the different age groups and levels you have had experience with and indicate your preferences.
- Explain what you enjoy most about teaching.
Please apply in English to Katy@anotherll.com