No Experience Necessary! New Teachers Welcome! Ongoing Positions / Other Job Vacancies Are Available
• Make corresponding learning plans, according to the level of each student
• Be responsible for teaching English, including listening, speaking, writing, etc.
• From 1 to 1 tutoring, up to small classes of 5 to 10 students
• Teaching students aged 3-12 years
• 10 to 23 hours per week
• Teaching Wednesday to Friday: 2:30-8:30pm, Saturday and Sunday: 8:30am-6:30pm (2 weekdays off)
Salary and benefits
+ Reimbursed work visa, residence permit and medical check-up fees
+ Full induction
+ Pick-up service and up to 7 days free hotel
+ House allowance or free apartment
+ Assisting with apartment renting if getting own apartment
+ Social insurance
+ Year-end bonus: 500-10,000 RMB, (£55-£1,110 GBP), ($72-$1,455 USD)
+ Demo bonus: 100-1500 RMB monthly, (£11-£165 GBP), ($14-$218 USD)
+ Students renew contract bonus: 500-1500 RMB monthly, (£55-£165 GBP), ($72-$218 USD)
+ Teachers renew contract bonus: 2000-5000 RMB, (£225-£555 GBP), ($292-$730 USD)
+ Settlement fee: 4000 RMB, (£445 GBP), ($584 USD)
+ Paid holiday: (Chinese national holidays + 3 days paid holidays)
+ Air ticket bonus: 6000 RMB, (£665 GBP), ($873 USD)
Bachelor’s degree or above.
TEFL/TESOL/related teaching certificate, (minimum 120 hours). If you do not have a teaching certificate, we can help you. Or 2 years related teaching experience.
the candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching.
Clean criminal record.
How to apply