Talk Talk English
• to teach exciting, high-tempo and varied lessons to classes using Talk Talk's own textbooks
• to teach one-to-one lessons
• to commit to at least 30 minutes of preparation for every two-hour lesson
• to present yourself in a professional and appropriate manner
• to teach a total of 80 or 100 hours per month, depending on your preference
A good teacher at Talk Talk should have:
• a desire to teach in a foreign setting
• a drive to actively improve the spoken skills of their students
• an interest in a work and travel experience
• lots of energy and enthusiasm
• the ability to be part of a team comprising both native and foreign teachers
Established in 2007, Talk Talk English has become Mongolia's leading English language school, educating students, career professionals, high profile individuals and corporate groups.
The centre is located in the heart of Mongolia's capital, Ulaanbaatar, and is within walking distance of residential areas, shops, restaurants, cinemas and much more.
Salary and benefits
A standard initial 6-month contract, giving you the option to continue or carry on teaching at Talk Talk upon completion.
A contract completion bonus of 1500 MNT multiplied by the number of hours taught upon the completion of your contract extension.
A sponsored TEFL from i-to-i.com for those without a teaching qualification.
A two-week paid training period and induction.
A work permit and residency card.
A week of free guesthouse accommodation on arrival, assistance finding accommodation and other assistance when requested for.
A student services team dedicated to helping you with any issues you may have in and out of the classroom.
15 days paid holiday a year plus public holidays.
The opportunity to become a senior teacher after one year at Talk Talk, which comes with a base salary increase and more paid holiday days.
Social events, such as basketball, table tennis, paintball and social evenings.
How to apply
Check out www.lonelyplanet.com/mongolia to learn more about Mongolia.