EF-English First is the most recognized language center in the world. EF Swara Group has 10 centers spread across the region.
There are 5 centers in Jakarta. (Pluit, Tebet, Tanjung Duren, Cengkareng and Puri Indah), 3 in Tangerang, a suburb of Jakarta (BSD, Gading Serpong and Tangerang City) and 2 in Bogor, a satellite city near Jakarta (Bogor Pajajaran and Taman Yasmin).
All of the centers are equipped with the latest teaching aids, materials and educational multi-media technology. For more information, please visit our website, http://www.efjakarta.com
Featuring mainly by Young Learners, we are looking for candidates who are cheerful, creative, energetic and passionate in teaching kids.
• Plan and deliver the highest quality of lessons
• Ensure the students have the best EF experience
• Monitor students development and communicate frequently with parents
• Strives to develop self by attending workshops, training, and self learning tasks
Salary and benefits
• Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)- Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
• A return air ticket
• 22 days paid leave
• Accommodation/ accommodation allowance
• Contract completion Bonus
• Medical insurance
• Incidental medical allowance
• A renewable one year contract
The chance to work within a professional team teaching English to the highest standards in Indonesia today.
• Passport holder of UK, US, Canada, Australia, Ireland or New Zealand
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English or Bachelor’s Degree in any field supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/equivalent
• Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival: University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL/TESOL Certificate