Our team will help you reach your full potential as a TEFL teacher ; each school has a standardized induction program, regular training and observations, an extensive TEFL resource library as well as ,of course, constant support from the Senior Teaching Manager and teaching team.
You could have the opportunity of working either in the faster pace of city life or in the quieter green suburban environment. The schools are located in North, South and West part Jakarta city, the outskirts of Jakarta and the neighboring city of Bogor.If you like city life we have EF Pluit, Tebet, Tanjung Duren, Puri and Cengkareng.
If you prefer suburb or outskirt of Jakarta, we have EF Bogor, BSD Tangerang, EF Gading Serpong and the newest one EF Tangerang City. Each area is unique and has varying features that our teachers enjoy living and working in. Between the ten schools there is an attraction for every professional teacher.
All of the schools are equipped with the latest in teaching aids, materials and educational multi-media technology. For more details regarding our schools, please visit: www.efjakarta.com
Indonesia is one of the most beautiful, fascinating and culturally absorbing nations in the world. As the capital city, Jakarta is a gateway to the natural and human treasures found throughout the islands. Jakarta is a busy metropolis, yet it is only a 60-90 minute boat ride to the Thousand Islands; a tranquil weekend getaway that’s a great place for diving and snorkeling with its vibrant coral reefs, or just to relax and sunbathe on the beaches.
Salary and benefits
• Highly competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia
• Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
• 5 days work week (2 days off in a week)
• Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
• A return air ticket
• 22 days paid leave
• Completion bonus
• Medical insurance
• Incidental medical allowance
• A renewable one year contract
• The chance to work within a professional team teaching English to the highest standards in Indonesia today
• Must be a passport holder from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand
• Age is preferably between 25 – 50 year old
• Must hold a minimum of Bachelor Degree in English or Bachelor degree in any major supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or other English Teaching certification
Able to provide the original documents for KITAS purposes such as:
• University Degree Certificate and the Transcript
• TEFL/TESOL or other English Teaching Certificate
Our next available vacancies will be for February, March and April 2019
The ideal candidate will be someone who works well within a team, has a positive outlook, enjoys making friends and has the ability to adapt to living and working in a developing country.
How to apply
EF English First Swara Group
Jakarta – Tangerang – Bogor
Phone +6221 3972 9977
On your application, please write the website where you found this vacancy.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only those qualified will be contacted. However, all resumes received will be kept on file for future positions.