New Baby Sunshine Kindergarten
If you are an English teacher with a desire to teach English to young students, while experiencing the best of China, this is the opportunity for you.
Nanjing is one of the most liveable cities in China, it has all the amenities of a big city, while offering small city living. Nanjing, the Ming Dynasty southern capital, is a city which combines a rich culture and history, with a vibrant modern day feel. Only an hour by train from the megapolis Shanghai (for a weekend get-away), and the scenic cities of Suzhou and Hangzhou, Nanjing offers an unparalleled China experience.
Our client is an early learning education group with multiple kindergartens in Nanjing City and greater Jiangsu Province. Specialised in providing a bilingual education experience, these kindergartens conduct classes in both English and Chinese.
As an English teacher you will be responsible for working within the established curriculum to utilise English teaching strategies and methods to educate children between 2 – 5 yrs.
Working hours are a standard 8hr day.
Salary and benefits
• Return flight: 1 per year
• Holidays: up to 5 weeks
• Visa and work permit organised by the company
• TEFL, TESOL certification preferred
• Native or near Native English speaker
• Love of teaching and working with young children
• At least 1 years experience teaching English as a foreign language to pre-school or kindergarten aged children
• Creative and flexible, you will be able to adapt to the learning needs of a variety of language levels
• Sense of adventure and ability to work in new and exciting environments