Work school calendar of 190-200 student days, longer school day of 8:00 a.m. –5:30 p.m. and teacher calendar of 200-210 days. (Exact days of school should be in accordance with the school calendar.)
Weekly classroom instructional period will be approximately 24 teaching hours with 40-50 minutes per period.
Support enrichment programs.
Participate in required teacher training.
Develop school curriculum and start-up components.
Support an international focus across the curriculum, cross-disciplinary planning and inquiry based learning within a block schedule.
Meet instructional and compliance requirements of the Sino-Australian International High School program.
Salary and benefits
• Housing allowance: ¥ 3000/month
• Holiday allowance: ¥ 3000/year
• Flight reimbursement: ¥ 10000/year
• Visa fee: reimbursed every year according to the actual expenditure
• Be familiar with teaching aims, content, and requirement of subjects taught
• Integration of ESL courses and subject knowledge
• Have the ability of integrate and apply Chinese and English curriculum resources
• Computer skills
• Good organizational, management, communication and coordination skills
• Be familiar with curriculum design of different levels
• Bachelor degree or above
• Teaching / Curriculum preferred
• TEFL, TESOL, TESL Certificate
• Relevant qualifications required