Position: Full time English language teacher
Location: Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai
Our website: www.GoldStarTeachers.com
• Excellent total monthly salary: 17,000 - 20,000 RMB (based on experience and qualifications)
• Monday to Friday classes (weekends off)
• Comprehensive teaching materials and lesson plans in place
• Teach at International Kindergarten with professional and supportive staffs
Our International Kindergarten is now holding interviews for motivated and qualified English young learner teachers. Our students are aged from 2 to 6 years old. We warmly welcome teachers who love kids and want to seek adventure in China to join our professional team in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.
We are an international education company that operates 52 bilingual Montessori kindergartens throughout China as well as a K-12 International School, the Beijing Collegiate Academy. We serve expatriate and local families seeking to give their children a head start through international-standard early education programs. We are recognized by the Chinese government as a National Top 10 Educational Institute and hosts China's first indigenous AMS / MACTE Montessori credentialing program.
Our teachers play an essential role and are responsible for direct implementation and instruction of the curriculum to their assigned students. You can also provide feedback on the curriculum content to help improve it. Be creative and enjoy living and teaching here in China!
Beijing – The City
Beijing, capital of the People’s Republic of China, is the nation’s political, economic, cultural, educational and international trade and communication center. Located in northern China, close to the port city of Tianjin and partially surrounded by Hebei province, Beijing continues to be an exciting place for all things music, fashion and art with plenty of events and shows to attend. This is the world’s largest public square and a must see for all visitors from abroad and from other places in China.
Shanghai - The City
Known as the ‘Pearl of the Orient’, Shanghai is truly an international metropolis in every sense of the word. The most vibrant and progressive city in China, Shanghai is the economic and cultural center, blending an incredible mix of Eastern and Western culture. On one side of the mighty Yangtze River flowing through Shanghai is the Pu Dong district, rural farm land just 20 years ago, it is now the financial and commercial hub with skyscrapers stretching ever higher. Along the western bank of the river, the iconic Bund is a reminder of Shanghai’s colonial past featuring grand European architecture.
Guangzhou – The City
Guangzhou is considered as the paradise for food-lovers in south China. Guangzhou dish represents well the Guangdong (Cantonese) Cuisine, which is one among the most famous eight cuisines in China. A large amount of time-honored restaurants and quality new restaurants serve various authentic Guangzhou dishes, snacks, and drinks.
• Maximum of 40 working hours per week
• Monday to Friday Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm (weekends off)
• Student ages: 2 - 6
• Conduct classes that are fun and engaging
Salary and benefits
• Base salary: 11,500 – 13,500 RMB (depending on experience and qualifications)
• Arrival 5 day hotel allowance on provision of receipt
• Free accommodation provided by the school OR monthly housing allowance: 6500 RMB
• Airfare reimbursement on contract completion: up to 6,000 RMB (for overseas hires)
• 12 national holidays plus 10 days summer vacation and 10 days Christmas vacation plus 5 sick leaves (paid holidays)
• Optional 10 days personal leave (unpaid)
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa
• Health insurance provided
• Lunch provided during work schedule
• Enjoy 70% off tuition prices if you choose to enrol your children at our kindergarten
• Contract completion bonus: 3,000 RMB
• Annual salary increase: 500 – 1,000 RMB
• Professional training and ongoing program support
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL certificate 120 hours plus required (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL www.GoldStarTeachers.com/INTESOL)
• 2 years relevant teaching experience and references preferred (If not, then you should have TEFL)
• Clean Criminal Background
• Motivated, professional and culturally aware
How to apply
• Covering letter
• Recent photo
• Degree & TEFL certificates (scan)
• Passport photo page (scan)
• Availability to start work
• Include in the subject heading the reference no. EKEB09C