Gold Star TEFL Recruitment
• Excellent pay range: 15,000 to 25,000 RMB per month (approx. 2,100 to 3,500 USD per month)
• Monday to Friday work schedule with weekends off
• Housing allowance or accommodation is provided
ESL JOBS IN SHENZHEN
Our school in Shenzhen is now looking for English teachers to help our high school students achieve their international education dream. Providing Chinese students with an international curriculum and learning environment, our school is committed to introducing and providing international curriculum systems and teaching resources. Our classes are PBL and STEAM based to best enable more comprehensive learning of various subjects currently in high market demand. Classrooms are designed and continually maintained to be up to date which provides greater flexibility in teaching activities and methods.
Many students at our school are deeply driven with the single goal of being admitted to top international universities around the world and being one step closer to their career goal. Teachers will empower students to feel confident and comfortable with their English by integrating it naturally with their everyday lives. In addition to mastering the English language, our students want to excel on a global level and so they realize the importance of cultivating cross-cultural knowledge. Our ideal teachers will be able to share global views and broaden our students’ ways of thinking. Lastly, it is equally crucial to help students to be able to immerse themselves in western concepts or ideologies.
TEACHING ENGLSH IN SHENZHEN
Shenzhen is located in the southern portion of the Guangdong Province, on the eastern shore of the Pearl River Delta. Neighboring the Pearl River Delta and Hong Kong (located just south of Shenzhen), Shenzhen’s location gives it a geographical advantage for economic development. In 1980, the first Special Economic Zone of China was built in Shenzhen. From then on, Shenzhen become a highlighted city of China, one known for its rapid economic growth.
Shenzhen is considered as one of the richest cities in the country which offers foreigners a great insight into contemporary China. From a small fishing village 30 years ago, Shenzhen has turned into a city filled with dynamic energy and on its way to becoming a world-class metropolis. Shenzhen is also known for its famous architecture, bars, restaurants, art scenes and shopping areas.
• Monday to Friday schedule with evenings and weekends off
• Administrative hours: up to 96 hours per month
• Students aged 15 to 18 years old
• Class size of 15 to 25 students
• Prepare lessons and teach courses based on the school schedules
• Prepare, administer and correct tests as well as homework
• Communicate and prepare lesson content in coordination with teachers of other courses
• Teaching other courses related to language, humanity and social sciences
• Teaching related work such as attending teaching research meetings, organizing student academic activities, examinations, answering daily inquires on studies or necessary guidance in studies
• Other teaching related work arranged by the leaders
Salary and benefits
-Airfare allowance of 10,000 RMB upon contract completion (approx. 1,400 USD)
-Housing allowance of 3,000 RMB per month (approx. 400 USD per month)
-Full attendance bonus of 1,000 RMB per month
-‘Z ‘ work visa provided
-Winter or Summer vacations are half paid
-5 days paid hotel accommodation upon arrival
-Health insurance provided
-On-going training and professional development
-Opportunities for promotion
-Assistance finding housing can be provided
-Bachelor’s degree or above
-2 years of high school teaching experience
-TELFQ preferred , which means a DELTA or Trinity Diploma, or TELFI (CELTA) with substantial EAP teaching experience
-The ability to contribute to integrated teaching across the curriculum
-An understanding of UK/western higher education and the needs and requirements of international students
-Direct experience of further and higher education in an international context
-Cooperative, flexible and easy-going
How to apply
• Covering letter
• Recent photo
• Degree & TEFL certificates (scan)
• Passport photo page (scan)
• Availability to start work
• Preferences for locations and student ages
• Include in the subject heading the reference no. EBNCSZ2Y
There are no costs whatsoever for the entire recruitment process.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.