TAL Education Group
As part of TAL Education Group, we celebrate, we support and we thrive on changes for the benefit of our students. Join a supportive community of TAL staff and teachers we're here to provide the support you need every step of the way, from preparing your legal work visa to airport pickup. There's so much to experience living abroad and you'll experience it to the fullest with XER Online School.
• A fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment
• Generous offer and package
• Opportunities for you to travel to other branches in different countries, raising your salary and gain exposure to different career paths within the company - management, training, curriculum development and business development.
Teaching overseas with XER Online School
• Full-time job based in Beijing, China.
• Teach students aged 4 to 16 in an online class
• Efficiently accomplish both training session and preparation work and be able to deliver lessons in professional studios alone
• Proofreading works of teaching materials, creative suggestions are expected
• Accomplishing other teaching related tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor
• Proactively involved in marketing campaign
• To learn and practice the use of live class related equipment under trainer’s assistance.
• Applying positive work ethic and sense of humor to attract students
Join a supportive community with XER Online School
• Experienced recruiter guiding you through the process
• Sponsored work visa
• Comprehensive on boarding to assist your acclimation
• Airport pick-up upon arrival
• Free hotel accommodation
• Paid on-going training
Salary and benefits
• KPI bonus 2000 CNY per month
• Yearly bonus 10, 000 CNY (contract completion bonus 1500 USD)
• Social insurance；Free annual health check
• social and team outings
• 11 national holidays；5 days paid annual leave
• Free afternoon tea, snacks and working dinner
• have a Bachelor’s degree or above
• have a TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA or other qualified teaching certificate
• are a passport holder from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
• Detailed understanding of teaching language and performance
• Excellent communication skills; confidence in presenting story to children aged from 4-12
• Early childhood teaching experience working with cross functional teams in a matrix environment
• Demonstrated ability to work, collaborate and influence cross-functionally.
• Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives; distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgement.
How to apply