Dongguan Hanlin Experimental School
Develop lesson plans and learning engagements in line with IB philosophies and our own curriculum objectives.
Work collaboratively with homeroom, single subject and other support teachers to help children develop holistically.
Develop and maintain a positive learning environment.
Plan, prepare and present lessons that cater for the needs of the whole range of abilities.
Support and engage students to take part in additional activities (International Day, CCTV Speaking competitions, sports day, football tournaments, etc.)
Salary and benefits
• School provided housing or housing allowance
• All holidays paid (including winter and summer)
• Professional development and training
• IB Training
• Monthly activities or excursions
• Health insurance
• Relocation and settling in assistance
• Airport pickup
• Good work/life balance
• 1 years teaching experience
• Previous IB teaching experience preferred but not mandatory