- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided;
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG;
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress;
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Salary and benefits
- Transport to and from teaching locations provided by the company;
- Up to 23 paid leaves per year in which 11 days as public holidays and 12 annual leaves;
- Health and social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law;
- The opportunity to travel and live in a foreign country, under a very controlled pandemic, and learn about a new culture.
- Other benefits will be shared during the interview
- Have Bachelor's degree or higher;
- Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
- Have a clear background check;
- Have experience working in academic environment;
- Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience.
How to apply
- Updated CV
- Copy of degrees, certificates
- A copy of passport (photo page)