Smaller cities offer lower costs of living, not wasting hours stuck in traffic, and a more relaxed pace of life. Our schools have a tight-knit community of teachers with active social lives.
Cities: Chenzhou, Hengyang, or Yueyang
Duties and Responsibilities -
• Preparing lesson plans
• Conducting English lessons and demo classes
• Taking part in the school’s special events
• Attending meetings and training sessions
• Providing feedback on student’s learning progress
Salary and benefits
- work (Z) visa assistance.
- Health insurance.
- Paid Chinese national holidays and paid summer holidays
- Airfare ticket reimbursement.
- A fully-furnished apartment (amenities not included).
Salary: 12 000 - 18 000 RMB / month (commensurate with experience)
• Bachelor’s degree in any subject
• Native English speakers from the USA, UK, CAN, AUS, NZ, SA, IRE
• No criminal record
• No serious ailments