If you are just as dedicated to making a positive impact through education as we are, we would love to hear from you.
Role and responsibilities
Headstart teachers are placed, full-time, in a local school to work with the English teaching staff. Your responsibilities will include;
● Delivering engaging English lessons
● Preparing lesson plans, teaching material and evaluation reports
● Designing activities to promote students’ interest in English
● Working with the local teaching staff to modify curriculum and teaching resources to cater for students’ diverse language abilities and enhance learning outcomes
Headstart Group Ltd. is one of Hong Kong’s leading English educational institutions. We provide a wide range of educational services for kindergartens, primary and secondary schools as well as tertiary level institutions.
We offer teacher recruitment services, design bespoke English curricula, provide in-class and after-school English support programmes, and host extracurricular activities like drama clubs, fun days and camps.
For more information visit www.teach.headstartgroup.co or email email@example.com.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants not contacted within 2 working days may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be discarded immediately.
Salary and benefits
● Visa sponsorship, we send it to you before you arrive
● Paid holidays for Christmas, Lunar New Year and Easter on top of the 17 public holidays that Hong Kong has to offer
● Airport pick up on arrival and orientation
● Assistance with accommodation and navigating the Hong Kong property market
● An escort who accompanies you to your new school on your first day
● Ongoing training and development programmes
● In-class teaching support
● Competitive salary
● Retention incentives
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Open-mindedness and creativity with a strong work ethic
3. Excellent organisation and time management skills
4. Teaching experience is an advantage
How to apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org