We have doubled our revenue every year for the past 5 years running, there are currently over 150,000 subscribers on our YouTube channel, over one million followers on our Facebook page and we currently have over 60 student testimonials on our website.
Part of our online course allows students to submit their writing and get detailed feedback on their performance. You will provide them with comments on their performance and suggestions for improvement. You will pinpoint the exact reasons why they may not be at the required level and give them tailored advice.
Another feature of this course allows students to meet online with an IELTS expert and do a mock speaking test. You will simulate the speaking test and provide instant feedback to students. You will provide them with comments on their performance and suggestions for improvement.
Other responsibilities will include training, replying to academic emails, supporting students in weekly group sessions, Q&A sessions and project work.
The role requires 8 hours of work, 5 days a week with flexibility in relation to the time you start and finish work each day. You will be paid $2,800 per month and be eligible for our profit-sharing scheme. You will be required to work weekends and your two days off will be in a row.
You will be required to complete around 28 hours of training before starting this role.
Salary and benefits
- Flexible starting and finishing times.
- Work for a dynamic and vibrant organisation.
- Basic salary of $2,800 per month paid monthly to your account in any country that TransferWise services or by direct transfer to a UK bank account.
- You will be eligible to be a part of our profit-sharing scheme.
- 28 days paid leave per year.
- Weekly training and full support from the current team.
- Work from anywhere in the world.
- Actually make a difference to a student's future.
- Teach only advanced level and highly motivated students.
- IELTS expert. Past examiner status is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently essential.
- English to native speaker level or native speaker.
- A high level of comfort using software and technology.
Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet the above requirements or if you have applied for previous roles with us. Do NOT email CVs.
You must also have a reliable laptop or desktop with audio and video capability. Your internet access should be very fast (at least 5 mb/s down 5 mb/s up). Your working environment should be quiet and free from distractions.
How to apply