DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Participate in the art education curriculum design.
Provide instruction by which students develop aesthetic concepts and appreciations and the ability to make qualitative judgements about art.
Provide individual and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of students with varying intellectual and artistic abilities, and to accommodate a variety of instructional activities.
Evaluate each student’s performance and growth in knowledge and aesthetic understandings, and prepares progress reports.
Supervise students in out-of-class activities during the assigned working day.
Salary and benefits
• A reputable teaching experience in China
• Salary: minimum 15K RMB a month
• Housing allowance/Free Accommodation
• Type Z visa
• Flight allowance
• Health insurance included: provided throughout entire contract duration
• Native English Speaker
• Bachelor’s or Graduate degree
• Proven ability to collaborate with teachers regarding student learning
• Knowledge of best practice for Teaching and learning. Up to date knowledge of current learning strategies
• Professional understanding of the educational needs of children
• Open,optimistic and creative
• Ability to inspire children and adults with an enthusiasm for learning
• Strong desire in continuous personal and professional growth
• Strong ability to work with a diversity of individuals and groups
• Strong ability to establish and maintain constructive relationships
• Support our school’s share vision and common goals regarding art education