We teach all ages and levels and some of our most popular courses include: Cambridge preparation and Business English, as well as Young Learners courses. We have excellent teaching resources and we believe in small class sizes and a pleasant working environment.
Please refrain from applying if you are not a dedicated and professional teacher.
FULL-TIME YOUNG LEARNERS AND GENERAL ENGLISH TEACHERS -
20 or 24 teaching hours per week. The successful candidate will be expected to teach all ages from Pre-Primary to teenagers as well as some adult classes.
The contract will run between 16 September 2019 and 5 June 2020 with possible offer of summer work (June, July or August 2020).
Salary and benefits
Social security; free (optional) medical check up; two weeks' paid holiday at Christmas; one week at Easter; all local bank holidays/festivities.
Ongoing training and development workshops.
Spanish classes at a much reduced rate.
• Be NATIVE-LEVEL English speakers and eligible to work in the EU
Candidates must have -
• a minimum of one year's experience
• a suitable teaching qualification
• a bright and lively personality that motivates students - particularly ESSENTIAL in the case of YLs
Only candidates meeting all of the above requirements will be contacted.
• a university degree (preferably related to language and/or education)
• a "survival" level of Spanish
Accepted candidates will be sent a preliminary (EFL-related) written task to complete before interview stage.