• Freelance teaching position starting asap
• Minimum guarantee of 15 hours/week (a workload of 20 hours and more are common if desired by trainers)
• Thorough induction and teaching support
• Professional and enjoyable work environment
In addition, we offer administrative and organisational support as well as assistance with relocation.
• German language skills
• Looking for a long term teaching position in Germany (min. one year)
• University or college degree
• TEFL / TESOL / TESL Certification
• Teaching / business experience
• Motivated and professional
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you!
The E.L.T. team