Provide learning experiences in English, while creating a classroom environment that is conducive to student learning and involvement;
Monitor students' understanding of the curriculum effectively and adjust instruction, materials, or assessments when appropriate in collaboration with management;
Evaluate, try innovative approaches, and refine instructional strategies, including the effective use of technologies available to teachers, to increase student learning, involvement, and confidence to learn;
Maintain and improve professional competence through attendance at professional development events;
Communicate with parents in the designated ways in order to report on students' progress and to address academic and / or behavioural issues.
Successfully prepare students for a variety of English language certificates (B1, B2, C1, C2)
Participate in the cultural events and celebrations organised by the school in order to create an international learning environment;
Work in accordance with the school's values and principles and in compliance with its rules and regulations.
Other duties, as assigned.
• CELTA or other TEFL certificate, preferred
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
• At least two years of relevant teaching experience, required
• Good social skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Commitment to remain current in content knowledge and teaching strategies