Our classes are high energy and very dynamic. We do not use textbooks or worksheets. All grammar and vocabulary is taught through games and activities. As such our teachers need an excellent knowledge of English grammar and be able to explain it easily. We also require that teachers have a good level of spoken Spanish in order to communicate freely with lower level students and, of course, their parents.
We are offering fixed hours of 20 hours a week ( afternoons) from Monday to Friday with the possibility of taking on morning classes if they wish.
Starting contract would be from September to June with the possibility of a permanent position within the company.
Starting wages above the average on the island.
Looking for serious, long term Teachers who enjoy what they do and have a love for their profession.
• Good level of spoken Spanish
• Excellent knowledge of English Grammar
• Serious, long term teachers
Salary and benefits
• 20 hours a week from Monday to Friday in the afternoon
• Possibility of taking on more hours to increase wages
• Possibility of taking on more responsibilities and increasing wages
How to apply
0034 676 364 718
0034 647 449 168