While we continue to grow, we welcome teachers who are proficient in English and engaging for students.
• Starting Date: September 8th, 2021
• TEFL in a private school based in Loja, Ecuador
• Class Size: 7-14 pupils.
• Attending school activities and events.
• Prepare English classes.
• Teach kids, teenagers, and adults following the school interactive curriculum, which includes using technological classroom presentation tools.
• Set lesson plans and improve educational and teaching methods.
• Create a proper teaching environment for the students to ensure the quality of the classes.
• Communicate and cooperate with the different departments.
• Participate in the meetings and workshops held by management.
• Teachers can choose to work anywhere from 20 to 40 hours per week.
Salary and benefits
• £726 per month.
• Subsidised and furnished housing provided, including utilities and internet.
• Subsides health insurance provided.
• Assistance with visa – the employers will pay for half.
• Ongoing teacher training.
• Fun free-time activities.
• Spanish lessons.
• Bachelor's degree.
• No experience needed.
• Native Level English speakers preferred.
• TEFL certificate (100+ hours).
• Reliable and enthusiastic.