Teaching opportunities available in Hong Kong, Macau, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Foshan, Huizhou, Zhongshan, Dongguan and Guiyang.
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of lots of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Come and join our growing team in this stimulating and rewarding career.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administrative duties
Salary and benefits
• Comprehensive training and orientation
• Small class sizes (4-10 children per class)
• Fully sponsored visa
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
• Optional and affordable staff accommodation
• Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
• Social network connections prior and post arrival
• Possible opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum for Hong Kong/Macau, 120 minimum hour for China)
• Native English Speaker
• 2 years post-graduate work experience for positions in Shanghai
How to apply
If you have not received a response after 5 – 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.