12-month contract, 5 day working week, varying hours
Responsibilities include but are not limited to -
• Preparing and delivering English lessons to children of varying abilities
• Preparing lesson tasks and homework which is in accordance with the school’s curriculum
• Classroom management
• Marking and providing appropriate and supportive feedback to quizzes/tests, writing assignments, etc.
• Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
Salary and benefits
+ Support arranging housing
+ Visa sponsorship
+ Expat support
• TEFL qualification (desirable, not essential)
• Ability to speak, read and write at native English level
• Great communication skills
• Positive work ethic
• Good organisational skills