United Study is a British owned, fully licensed and registered recruitment consultancy. We only work with reputable partners and ensure every one of our teachers are well taken care of.
The American and Chinese founders of these kindergarten academies; are experts in early childhood. The Academies focus on kindergarten children between the ages of 0-12 years old. The American based curriculum adopts developmentally appropriate practices, to support early development.
Start Immediately / Ongoing Positions Available
New Teachers are Welcome!
Salary from 19,000 – 20,000 RMB per month, ($2,700 - $2,840 USD), (£2,100 - £2,230 GBP)
1. Shenzhen, Yantian district, near Shatoujiao, (student age range 0-6 years)
2. Shenzhen, Futian district, near Lianhuacun station, (student age range 4-12 years)
1. Salary: 19-20,000 RMB per month, ($2,700 - $2,840), (£2,100 - £2,230)
2. Hours: 8:10am to 5:30pm
3. Students age: 0 - 12, (normally starting from age 2)
4. Class size: 1 to 14 students per class
5. Class length: 40 to 50 minutes per class
6. Workdays and Hours: Up to 20 lessons per 5-day work week, Monday to Friday
7. Curriculum: Fully provided
8. Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a bilingual Chinese teacher for each class
9. Training: On-going training throughout the year
Salary and benefits
1. Flight ticked allowance: up to 8000RMB, ($1,135 USD), (£880 GBP)
2. Visa support: provide legal residence permit and visa support
3. Medical care – Basic Chinese coverage
4. Paid holiday: Holidays: Summer and Winter (2 weeks in the Summer / 2 weeks in the Winter)
5. TEFL bonus: one-time payment if you need support on gathering it for your visa
6. Demo class bonus: 60 RMB, ($9 / £7), for each new student sign up
7. Relocation bonus: One-time payment - paid on first payslip, up to: 10,000 RMB, ($1,420 / £1,100)
8. Opportunities of promotion
9. Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc
10. Visa: Sponsored Z Work Visa
11. Mandarin course
1. Submit application form
2. Interview with HR to be arranged, (over WeChat preferably or Skype)
3. Interview with the academy you will work at
4. Offer and contract provided
1. Speak English fluently: UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland or South Africa. (Z-Visa requirement).
2. Bachelor's Degree or above.
3. TEFL / TESOL / other relevant teaching certificate - (minimum of 120 hours).
If you do not have a teaching certificate, we can help you. Or 2 years teaching experience.
4. Clean criminal record.
How to apply
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org WeChat: SMS5977
Skype: Stephanie.Scott 59