United Study is a British educational consultancy company, offering teach abroad opportunities in China. We work closely with our partners, ensuring teachers are well taken care of.
From kindergarten up to adults, public schools, private schools and language centres, we have various options for you to choose from. (No teaching experience necessary, new teachers are welcome!).
• Competitive salaries from: 12,000 RMB - 27,250 RMB. *
• Contract length: 10-12 months.
• Maximum of 40 working hours per week, (including office hours).
• Work 5 days a week, with 2 days off.
• Class length from 40 minutes to 1 hour typically.
Salary and benefits
· Flight reimbursement
· Free housing or housing allowance
· Prepaid 120- hour TEFL course
· Quarterly bonuses
· Renewal bonus
· Free Mandarin lessons
· Foreigner meet up events
· Airport pickup
· Hotel provided on your arrival
· Free meals
Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China. (We have training centres teaching mainly young learners, must have 2 years relevant experience). *
• Medical & accident insurance for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in
• Housing allowance for children.
• Local education allowance for children.
• Maternity / Nurse leave.
(* Salary and benefits depend on job type, location, qualifications and prior experience).
1. Bachelor's Degree or above from: UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New
Zealand or South Africa.
2. TEFL / TESOL / other relevant teaching certificate - (minimum of 120 hours).
Or 2 years teaching experience.
3. Speak English fluently.
4. Clear criminal record check.