Harbin is the largest city in the Northeast Region of China, and holds an important status and the country’s most beautiful winter city. Established only five years ago, Harbin Shunmai School was created to serve the local community, and address parents’ needs for a modern and high-end educational experience for their children. They have a great local and national reputation, and attract some of the best teachers in the country.
We will provide a full orientation and training upon your arrival.
Salary and benefits
All meals and accommodations provided (a choice between staying in on-campus housing, or a monthly accommodation allowance).
Annual flight allowance of ¥6,000 CNY upon satisfactory completion of your first year, and ¥8,000 CNY upon satisfactory completion of your second year.
Medical insurance provided.
Support for getting a work visa.
• Minimum two years’ teaching experience (not necessarily in a school setting)
• TESOL, TESL or TESL Certificate (preferred, but not required at the time of application)
• Able to live and work abroad for a minimum year-long contract
• Able to obtain a clear background check (mandatory)
• Must be a native English speaker
• Must be a non-smoker
• Cheerful disposition and ability to work well with children
• Flexible attitude and ability to work well in a team setting
How to apply
Applications will only be accepted by email, and only potential candidates will be contacted. Thank you in advance for your interest!
Please visit the school’s website for more information: www.shunmaixuexiao.com