ABIE offers a comprehensive program for English teaching, with a focus on high-end courses. We offer full training to new teachers so no prior teaching experience needed.
Our students range from preschool, kindergarten, and primary school ages. ABIE's head office located in Shanghai, China, our company is fully-licensed by municipal and provincial government, hence we are able to issue proper work visa.
Our company is well-known in the city for its standards of teaching and the quality of its instructors.
ABIE's courses are ideal for students to learn English for all ages from 2 to 15 years of age.
Class size is kept small for best English learning and practice, maximum 12 students. 90 minute classes including a 10 minute break. Mon-Fri 2-8:30pm with 1 hour break. You will get one and a half days off to relax and recharge
(this will be depending on your schedule) Sat & Sun will be from 8am-6pm with a one and a half hour break for lunch.
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary and benefits
• Accommodation: Western style and fully furnished
• Paid legal holidays and 5 sick days, free trips and activities organized by the company
• Airfare Allowance: 8000 RMB
• Z work visa for eligible candidates
• Health Insurance: Available with us
• On-the-job training and teaching materials
• Chinese teaching assistant will assist in each class therefore no need to speak Chinese
• Chinese assistant will be arranged for airport pick up and help to settle in
• Daily living support including setting up bank accounts, new mobile numbers, medical assistance and other general requirements
• Assistance to arrange Chinese language courses if needed
We require individual who are energetic and enthusiastic.
• Native English-Speaking: UK, USA, New Zealand, South Africa, Australia
• TEFL/TESOL Certificate: Not Required / Preferred
• Bachelors Degree: Required
How to apply