No more than 22 teaching hours per week.
No more than 40 total hours per week (including scheduled teaching hours)
Class size: 20 to 50 students in one class
The Location: Injoy is based in Changchun, Jilin. This is a great place to live because, Changchun is a green, rapidly expanding, friendly city in China’s northeast. Changchun’s different neighborhoods have a young and vibrant feel. On Guilin Road, there are numerous Western restaurants, cafes, and bars as well as quirky boutiques. Compare with the big cities, we have lots of advantages, first of all, the lower price of commodities. To get around, teachers can choose to use public transportation(bus 1-2RMB,subway 2-4RMB,QingGui 2-4RMB) or take a taxi, the rate of which starts at 6 RMB — less than $1! It’s very convenient.
Changchun features many charming parks, and teachers often organize trips to nearby Jilin City on the Songhua River or to the beautiful snow-capped Changbai Mountain. Come and enjoy the skiing or skating in winter!
Teachers love the northeast’s hearty cuisine. Food here is all about fresh vegetables, fish, and different kinds of meat. Portions are large and prices are low.There is a great variety of restaurants, bars and night clubs that cater to all tastes. On Guilin Road, there are numerous Western restaurants, cafes, and bars as well as quirky boutiques.
Salary and benefits
• 70-200RMB per hour overtime paid
• Z-visa provided
• Flight subsidy (one year contract expired)
• The same Chinese public holidays with the Chinese staff
• Free airport pick-up
• Free training course
• Free Chinese classes weekly
• 24/7 hours emergency help
• Free company entertainment (such as Christmas party etc.)
• No distinct accent of English
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA (without Pedagogy degree)
• No criminal record
• Healthy mentally and physically
How to apply
• Your CV/ Resume
• A recent photograph
• Your passport information page
• A self-introduction video