They require those with a Bachelor Degree and an ESL qualification to join their ever expanding team. You will receive full training (tailored to your level), an excellent salary and benefits package, work (z) visa from day 1 and all classes are during the day so no evening or weekend work. You will also receive free Mandarin lessons!
All roles are in large cities in Southern China with lots to see and do, plus you are on the doorstep of Hong Kong!
• 18 teaching hours per week and a further 15 office hours for planning.
• Max 25 classes per week, 45 mins per class, M-F.
• Classes run between 8am to 12 noon and 2.30pm to 5.30pm
• Opportunities exist across all age groups from 3 - adult
Ongoing start dates
Please note - the client has asked us to only screen your CV against the minimum criteria and then submit for consideration. If deemed to be suitable, they will contact you directly for an interview.
By applying you accept this process.
• Bachelor’s Degree + ESL certificate
• Min 1, ideally 2yrs teaching experience
• Good work ethics
Salary and benefits
• Arrival support
• Help finding an apartment / accommodation
• Free flights (upfront payment for initial flight possible or 5000RMB flight allowance paid once in China)
• Free hotel for your first 3 to 5 days training (hotel cost reimbursed according to the number of days in the hotel during orientation)
• Free accident insurance
• Work (Z) Visa